Friday, October 7, 2011

The perks of getting lost

People often wonder why i enjoy getting lost in cities and towns without a map. I often wonder that myself until i bump into people like Jamey Turner and my jaw drops for a second from being struck by an unexpected glimpse of glory.


He makes music out of glass goblets! He calls his instrument a glass harp and i found him at the end of King Street in Alexandria, Virginia close to the waterfront. :)





He also justified my need for a new camera. There are just so many miracles happening in and throughout the mundane that slip through my hands. One may consider it very naive but i dream of capturing these fleeting moments of the majestic and store them in glass jars so others, too, may see, even for just a moment.

His website is: http://jameyturner.com/ and he, also, wishes to give the glory back to God. Fantastic day has been fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment